Welcome to My Adventure

I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Last Day of Summer Break

Classes begin tomorrow and I have mixed feelings on that issue. While I am excited to start the new semester, I only ended my 18 credit summer semester less than a month ago. I am looking forward to both communications courses and my marketing course. The group of professors at Harlaxton seem to be a good bunch. The main aspect of my studies here at the manor, British Studies, is said to be the most intense and time consuming course. Because it is worth 6 credits, there is a lot of work to be done. I do however think that I lucked out with the professor that I have because she seems like a lot of fun. Only time will tell, but I should have a good grasp on things after tomorrow. Aside from anticipating the arrival of my final undergraduate fall semester, today was filled with more exploration. After having brunch, my new friends and I set out to take some pictures. When we arrived outside we were met with crazy amounts of wind and brisk cool air. (keep that in mind when viewing the photos) When the photo shoot had ended, we returned to my room to plan our school trip to London. Thursday evening, all who are interested, will head to London for the weekend. Once we arrive, we are free to do as we please. I was excited to talk to my friends and tell them about all the wonderful places to visit. I am confident that we put together a wonderful itinerary and I will be sure to share all about the trip next week. This evening after dinner we had a relaxing night just watching a movie. I'd better rest up to prepare for tomorrow!

Cheers!
AM

No comments:

Post a Comment