Welcome to My Adventure

I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to England I Go!

Today is the day! I am leaving shortly to head to the airport to begin my semester's journey abroad. While I did spend three weeks in London this summer, this adventure is going to be considerably different. For starters, I will not be in London. I will spend my fall semester at Harlaxton College, which is actually over an hour north of the city. During my stay, I will be taking courses and embarking on a variety of trips both around England and visiting some of the surrounding countries. I will update my blog whenever I have something exciting to share, but I don't think my daily life will contain near the excitement that it did in London. (sorry to disappoint!)

For now, I am off to Chicago where my journey begins! I'll be back later to post about my travel adventures.

Cheers!
AM

No comments:

Post a Comment